Friday, July 10, 2009

Hello Beach, Goodbye Friend

Is the sun going to come out so I can get into my swimsuit?



The sun is out but I am not touching that sand?



OH OK the sand is not so bad after all!

Toys on the beach - YAHOO!

OHHHH I love this happy girl!

Wow, the beach really makes me sleepy.
Well the good news is today was Laney's first day at the beach. The bad news is that it was to say goodbye to a fellow adoptive Mama in waiting who has become a dear friend to us. Her and her entire family really ROCK! We will miss them terribly as they move away. A big thank you to Eileen & her family for having us to the beach today. Except for the goodbye part it was a wonderful time with tons of great friends. Love to you Kristin, I will miss you sooo soooo much!

1 comment:

m114230 said...

Aw, her first beach pictures! Love them!