Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wiggles and Giggles Music Movement Mommy and Me Class

WOW! Moving Mama Moment!
This week was our first class (Wiggles & Giggles Music Movement Mommy & Me Class) and it was AWESOME! Sure we do swim class, library group and so on (the list is long, we do keep very busy)but this class moved me to tears. It was the kind of class I had dreamt about for 3 + years of waiting for Laney to come home from China. Laney sat on my lap and swayed to the music. Often we were cheek to cheek and it was just the best feeling. This teacher ROCKED! Her voice - WOW (reminded me of Jewel)! Her guitar playing WOW! Her props, her way with the children. Oh how does 45 minutes go by so fast? So of course between the wiggles, giggles, music, movement and a few tears I did not take pictures (sometimes you just have to live in that moment, I did and I loved every second of it). Don't worry I did snap a shot before we went into the class outside in the park. Here it is:

1 comment:

Michele said...

How special!! Enjoy every minute of it Mama! What an adorable picture. Where do you go for this class?