Wednesday, February 3, 2010

those chubby little hands (and thighs)

I did not want to forget those chubby little hands that no longer want me to help her hold her cup of milk (we are now on a rice milk but that is another story). She takes my hand and moves it from the cup and puts it elsewhere on her body (her leg, her back, her neck) like to say "mama don't use your hand to hold my cup use your hand to rub my leg, my back, my neck". Cracks me up because if I stop rubbing she takes my hands and motions it to rub. Can't say I blame her, smart girl. While I was taking the chubby hand picture (everyone always tell us what chubby little hands she has) I thought about those thighs - oh I could just eat her up so hence the chubby little thigh pictures too. Just a few pictures I never want to forget and she is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

m114230 said...

Cute as a button, Kel.