Thursday, December 16, 2010

HO HO # 3


HO HO visit # 3!  I got to have the pleasure of meeting 2 dear friends and their little angels.  We dressed the 3 girls in the same dresses and shoes (thank you J).  Oh it was precious.  We got asked throughout the day if they were triplets!  Our response over and over no just good friends.  I got a tug in my heart and a tear in my eye as I thought about it.  GOOD FRIENDS.  It was a great day with good friends.  The girls road a choo choo train, had a visit with Santa, rode the carousel, had lunch and played at the play center.  A special day.
Laney sat on Santa's lap and when he asked her what she would like for Christmas she said "umbrella" (mind you it was raining on this day).  Stay tuned we have many more different Santa visits planned.  Ho Ho # 4 post soon.






No comments: