Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zoo and more

A few weeks ago we went on a daytrip adventure here are a few shots of our fun!
Train ride @ ZOO

Tulip

Zebra

Tiger

Laney is very sensitive when it comes to smells so the Zoo had her doing a lot of this (pee phew)


relaxing lion


love this pose

Went to get my favorite (homemade butternut squash & pumpkin ravioli in a cream gorgonzola sauce drizzled with a balsamic reduction)  WOW! I LOVE IT! I only get it once or twice a year so I took a photo - silly.

I love their expressions - they have so much fun

Flower pose

Sharing a treat

Such a great daytrip (May 2010)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that was a great trip. Natalee holds her hand over her face also. Love the ice-cream photo, Natalee would say "don't eat it all daddy". At least your lion had a mane. At the zoo we went too, they were female or too young for mane, Natalee kept asking "why different?"
MB ;)