Thursday, June 9, 2011

Special Barney Day

ready to leave for her special Barney day
excited to be there - LIVE


cute on stage shot
love the happy faces

OK Momma is excited too


see Laney in the bottom of this photo.  She had just hugged BJ but was so fast I missed the hug but I love how excited she is after the hug.

Getting her groove on (oh she danced and danced)

watching with her Poppy



the 3 of us on the big screen



Oh Barney

It was pure joy for me to watch her so excited
In May we had an AWESOME Special Barney day.  We also got a priceless video of her singing the I Love You Song to me.  Awe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is sooo special. Natalee still talks about characters she has met. She will look at something with princesses on it and tell us which ones she has met. MB

m114230 said...

HeeHEEEEE! I love the picture of her cracking up after she hugged BJ. I wonder what she's thinking to herself! Fun, fun, fun!!