Wednesday, September 7, 2011

August has come and August has gone (part 1)

She loves her h20
August brought some fun days....


August brought some NOT so fun days........
Laney experienced her 1st stomach sickness.  I guess I should feel lucky that she was 3 years old when it happened but OH wow was she scared.  When I tried to calm her down and tell her it was OK it was just throw up she looked at me and said "what is throw up Momma" BREAK MY HEART the poor thing had no idea what was coming out of her. Well a few days later when she asked why her throw up bucket was pink and not purple (her favorite color) I knew we were going to be OK.  My little eating machine did lose 3 pounds in 7 days.  Let me just say it was tough on us all (including the washing machine - yikes).


Laney playing with moon sand.  I just love how the dogs are by her side - buddies ;)

Summer concert series (on a chiller night)
fun times visiting friends


Love this girl!!

Silly tub time
fun times visiting family


Oh yes Laney and her ear muffs!!!  You see my little love still is not fond of noise.  So when daddy mows the lawn she runs to her closet and gets her ear muffs.  Mind you she is still not a fan of the hair dryer, vacuum or doorbell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the shot of Laney with white pants by the flower pot makes me think of you - she is momma's girl !!! Love your blog and all the great pictures. SL