Tuesday, March 6, 2012

another wedding (in her room this time)

In Laney's words...."Momma come to my bigger big girl bed for the wedding!"
And as I walked into her room this is what I saw.......Her beloved Monkey who she got as a gift from friends before she even came home (2 monkeys actually - 1 stays in the car and the other in her bed) and this lovely doll which she also received as gift from friends who traveled to China who until now had no name.  I asked who monkey was getting married to and she said "this is sheh sheh and today she will marry my monkey."  Sheh Sheh means thank you in Chinese.
I knew the recent wedding had a cute great impact on her ;)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sooooo cute and sweet!!!

CTClaire said...

It warms my heart that Laney loves the monkeys I chose for her while you were waiting (and waiting, and waiting.....)