Friday, October 5, 2012

continued ....




Rare photo (as she almost never falls asleep in the car)
Car Lovie Monkey and Bed Lovie Monkey got to join our family for some annual fall fun.  I took 92 pictures of our special day but wooo cannot post all those so here are just 4 to highlight our day/night.  We had a blast!  Daddy and I both were not on board with bringing both Lovie Monkeys with the fear of losing our only 2 we have but we did good checking 80 times a day/night to be sure we had them both.  I would say both Lovie Monkey and our sweet precious girl and her blessed Mommy and Daddy had a great time celebrating Monkeys birthday.  Until next year ;) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. She looks like an angel. Love your straight hair look. : ) MB

Anonymous said...

Some really interesting points you have written. Aided me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.