Saturday, December 29, 2012

Obsolete?

Well if you have ever blogged you know first hand that once you get behind in blogging you realize you will never check up.  We have done so many great things I just have not gotten to blogging about. Christmas fun, Santa visits, baking, crafts, school parties, elf fun, Reindeer performance, train ride, swim lessons, surgery, Thanksgiving, sleep over, operating room tour, visit from friends, hair cut, nutcracker, Dr Seuss performance and just the daily cuteness and fun of our life.

ARE BLOGS BECOMING OBSOLETE ?   I definitely don't write on mine as much anymore nor do I see others doing so on theirs? So many facebook, twitter, instagram etc .  Which sorry we are just so not into.

On one hand I guess it is about learning to say no when your to do list is over flowing?  I guess it is about focusing on family.  I guess it is about to much time on the computer (between work, research, keeping in touch and blogging)?
On the other hand I guess it is about wanting to keep a scrapbook of sorts of our days? I guess it is about wanting to keep those who love and care in the loop no matter how far apart we are?

The verdict is still out but for now SIGNING OFF FOR 2012 ... may 2013 bring health, happiness and pure joy. Thanks for always checking in. Blessings to you and yours !!!
**maybe a monthly update???**

1 comment:

PANDAS PANS Mama said...

I haven't updated mine in so long but wish I had kept up on it. I enjoy keeping up with all your adventures here so I will keep checking in!