Tuesday, May 5, 2009

1st birthday in China



Wow! We got 10 pictures from Ann at redthreadchina.com (she is amazing & I would highly recommend her to other adoptive families). Laney's 1st birthday cake is gorgeous!! There are pictures of Laney with cake on her hands, cake on her face & even a picture of Laney having cake with her friends & a caregiver. These pictures of our baby girl on her first birthday are so precious to us! WOW! Here are 5 of the 10 we got, you can click on photo to make bigger.

P.S. Do we wish she was smiling like in her last pictures.....a big YES but.....we like to think maybe she is saving those smiles for Mama & Poppy when we see her in person.

















1 comment:

Luna said...

I was looking at the photo with all the babies....I'm not sure, but I "think" my baby might be sitting right next to your daughter on your daughter's right. BTW, your daughter is adorable!!