Friday, June 12, 2009

We are home pictures

Thought I would restart this site with BANG as we leave the website we used while in China -and come back here. Please visit us there to see our AMAZING 20 days in China http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=527471

Welcome home was awesome! Family at the airport with balloons, signs and presents. Then friends, neighbors & family decorated and left gifts at the house! WE FEEL THE LOVE!



The stork was a slow flying bird but he finally came through







We woke up to sunshine (no smog)













so this dog stays huh? (Maui) ....Ok I will giggle then! (p.s. her sister Tiki stays too)









JET LAG STINKS!




love my new room










We are home! YAHOO




















so big!








Silly in Poppy's shoes











did someone say I would not look good in yellow - HA












OK I am getting better at this car seat thing (p.s. no car seats in China)










Look Mama & Poppy I can do a split









Happy, Silly Laney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all of the pictures and am so glad that you are back to posting pictures (I was having withdrawals). Laney looks like she is loving her new room and home. Her personality just radiates through the pictures. Can't wait to meet her and get some play dates set up!!! Love, Tam

m114230 said...

Look at all those smiles! Wait a minute, is such a split even possible? I think your Little Laney is talented!