Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1,2,3,4 ...steps that is

For weeks now I have been walking with my grocery cart and other toys. Walking along walls and things of such but the big news is now 1,2,3,4 ...........steps that is I am taking holding on to nothing! Just walking between my Mama & Poppy. The trouble is I have no fear and I end up diving into Mama and/or Poppy at the end of those steps. Soon my Mama will be posting that I am off and running :)
p.s. Hard to capture this in pictures but we will keep trying :)
p.s.s. This is 1 of the most common questions we get.......Is she walking yet?
p.s.s.s. Laney is 16 months at her 1st steps.

1 comment:

m114230 said...

This is a very exciting event! Another means of exploration is underfoot -- Yay Laney! Kelly & Mark - another stage of fun begins!
PS: All of your pictures and posts are great - Laney is growing in leaps and bounds and her smile is delightful. The 3 of you look like you couldn't be happier. xo!