Friday, September 11, 2009

Swim, Swim, Swim

If you click on and make the 1st photo bigger you will know what I mean.
Not sure who had more fun....................Laney or Poppy but our first swim lesson went good. At first Laney was not thrilled, than she kept throwing her head back going under water cracking up laughing, she loved it. Than it was ok I'm done lets go home. A very mixed bag of emotions with her first swim class. Next class it is mama and poppy in the pool so these pictures are it. I did get some great video of her in the pool but I have never learned how to do a video to the blog and I guess I am kinda not into researching it. Less computer time means more time with my girl so no video. Thanks for checking in and reading/looking at..........Swim, swim, swim
P.S. I am posting this on 9/11 which always puts a lump in my throat. NEVER FORGET!

1 comment:

Katie Field said...

love these photos! I am just so happy when I see nad hear the love you have for Laney! Enjoy every monent.