Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday









Today (04-28-10) is Laney's 2nd birthday so I decided to post the pictures from her Spring/Easter photo shoot (04-07-10) these are the top 16 photos we choose. We have a ton of plans for this gals birthday that spread out over April & May so I better take a little blog break and get cracking.
I have to just touch briefly on the day itself. I will go more in depth in Laney's personal journal I am keeping but to briefly touch on the blog:
There is a women out there who had a hand in changing this mama's life. I carried this child in my heart for so long!! This women did me the honor of carrying our child in her belly. We will never know all her circumstances but what we do know is we are forever thankful. Laney was meant to be our daughter and we love her more than words can ever say. This is a happy joyous day in our house but I will no doubt take a moment to think about the women in China who may be having a difficult day today.

4 comments:

masala mama said...

Happy Birthday, Laney!! Enjoy all of your parties and blowing out the candles!! Hugs and kisses from all of us (Pepper sends a lick)

Michele said...

Happy Birthday again Laney!! You are truely a blessing to all you meet.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet girl, you are so loved.
Let me know how the chinese lotus candle worked out. Mary beth

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Laney! Been following your journey for a long time. You've grown so much, sweet baby girl!