Monday, April 26, 2010

Laney goes to the dentist with Mama

What I thought was going to be a disaster turned out to be just the opposite. I had to bring Laney with me to a dental cleaning & I thought for sure there would be lots of crying as we saw at both her own 1st & 2nd dental appointments. Well that little angel sat in her stroller & just watched as I had my cleaning. Well watched & chatted a ton. This is what the dentist office sounded like..............."Mama K??? Mama K??? Yes Laney Mama is ok. Hi Mama, Hi Mama, Hi Mama? Hello Laney. Mama all done, Mama all done? Not yet Laney. Knuckles Mama Knuckles. I can't reach you for knuckles right now Laney, after ok after. Teeth Mama Teeth. Yes, Laney Mama is getting her teeth cleaned. Bib Mama bib. Yes, Laney Mama has a bib on". Mind you all while I have a lady's hands in my mouth - crack me up. She was so good we went & had a quick picnic after with soup & a cookie (with her new toothbrush & prize toy from the dentist office in tow). Laney would obviously much rather have Mama go to the dentist than herself - LOL.

1 comment:

m114230 said...

Oh, this is precious. Love it.