Monday, May 3, 2010

Circles, Hearts, Stars

Laney is very into shapes lately. Everywhere we go, everything we do she is pointing out to us her three favorite shapes: Circles, Hearts and Stars.
  • Side Note Funny Heart Story I want to remember: She kept saying "heart, heart" and pointing as I fed her a soy yogurt I looked around I didn't see one so I said we will go look for hearts after your yogurt. She said it a few more times and than we finished up and got her down to go play some more. As I rinsed out the yogurt container I saw it! A tiny tiny little heart on the side of the container talking about eating it and having a healthy heart. Smart Girl!
  • Side Note Funny Circle Story I want to remember: We were packing up a package to mail and she kept saying circle, circle pointing as we packed it up. I looked around and did not see a circle so I said I know you love circles baby but this package is square. She than got into having fun with the stickers and making the package look "pretty". Well we finished up, I stood up and the girl was right. She kept pointing at the package next to my feet and yup right there when I stood up underneath me was a roll of shipping tape..........yup a circle! Soon she is going to say "open your eyes Mama" LOL
  • I don't have a funny star story but this all reminds me when we first came home and she used to say "dog" 20 times throughout the Target store. I would say ohh honey we will go home and see our dogs soon. It took me a few new mama trips to Target to realize there is that "Target dog" on signs all over the store. Let's say I was in the new mama fog! What's my excuse now (11 months later)- Ha Ha......... no idea.

No comments: