Friday, August 27, 2010

Daily ramblings Aug 2010

I wanted to jot down some daily rambling of Laney so we could read back on them years from now and hopefully giggle.
"tag back" (meaning the tag goes in the back on her underwear).
"Laney happy" (awesome she says this about how she is feeling - love it).
"excuse me Tiki" (oh yes Tiki is always in her way but hey at least she uses her manners when she means move it dog).
"sure I can" (if you ask her to do something like help clean up or go get something for you this is what she says - really cute).
"no thank you" (well the no word is not something we like to hear so we have asked her to use this instead and oh she uses it with a firm voice - oh to be 2 years old).
"no fine" (meaning no I am fine which is her response to things like its time for a nap - oh yes she can be fresh).
"unders on now" (than she quickly revises that to "unders on please" as we tell her now is not acceptable.  This is when she wants her crib diaper off after sleep time.  I often says to the dogs Maui come in the house now or Tiki stop eating Maui's food now, I gotta stop using that word).
"tastes good" (she loves to eat and knows what she likes)
"I no like it" (she loves to eat and knows what she does not like)
"Laney's turn please" (this is her way of saying OK give up that toy and let me at it)
"pee pee potty" (this is when we run to the bathroom)
"up me momma" (oh yes she still loves to be held by her momma)
"self please" (her way of saying she wants to do it herself like feed herself a soy yogurt or an Italian ice).

No comments: