Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gym and Swim

This week we started our Gym & Swim class.  I was kind of busy to get pictures but here are a few.  I think it went really well.  Small class & lots of attention.  Laney did great at sharing and taking turns (of course this is only class # 1 but I am hoping that continues).  The swim part is what I was nervous about since last year it was very stressful as she held on to my neck for dear life and would not let go.  Thankfully this time was very different.  A whole year later, a whole year of bonding, a whole year of pools, lakes, ponds, oceans and summer fun must have helped because she laid on her belly, laid on her back, jumped in the pool to be caught and used the tools the teacher taught her (again only class # 1 but I am hoping that continues).  Very pleasantly surprised with Gym & Swim week # 1 :)

No comments: