Monday, September 27, 2010

no no don't like it

Yes it is true there are some great advantages to having a 2 year old who wears "big girl unders" as she calls them.  BUT there are moments I miss diapers!  Like the other day as we ran some errands.
We made 4 stops and at 3 of those stops Laney said "mama potty please".  At 2 out of the 3 she went pee pee and the 1 where she did not she said "I try, no pee pee".  BUT the kicker is the comment she makes as we walk into these public restroom.  I swing open the door to any public restroom and she looks all around and says "OHHH I LIKE IT"   Oh Laney!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, on the other side, she could be like Natalee and say yukie and wait and fuss and then dribble in her pants. Natalee hates the loud flushing noises and any dark spots or stains. I think you have it made, just bring sanitizer. :) MB

Anonymous said...

I am laughing out loud - Ivy likes some and not others - but the phase of "oh I like this" is very hard on the mommy - best wishes for this stage not lasting too long.xoxo Sanna

m114230 said...

and then there's public porta potties...they bring on a whole new dimension to the use of public restrooms. Ok, I'm really hoping for your sake that when she steps into one of those, that she says "NO, Mama, don't like this AT ALL!" ;)