Monday, March 28, 2011

1st haircut

before my 1st haircut (uhhh I love those little curls)

ohhhhhh baby curls


waiting our turn

waiting in this place is fun











<>
after my 1st haircut






Momma took pictures and Poppy took video. My eyes filled up with tears but they were not rolling down the cheeks so I did pretty good! Laney was fine, no tears, no issues. We than went to the toy store and played. We had a good family day and I finally did it and got my baby's 1st haircut!





back view of my new short hair

3 comments:

Michele said...

It looks adorable! So healthy! Remember it will grow. Are you happy with it?

Anonymous said...

OOOh, such a big girl, AND such a brave mommy. :)

Very cute photos. MB

Anonymous said...

Brave Laney and Mommy! She looks lovely with the new hairdo; still very girly but a little more grown up. Happy 3 soon!