Monday, April 11, 2011

1st School Bus

Ready to go

strapped in on the bus w/ a smile

water fun


critter time and YES that is Laney's hand petting a SNAKE! Oh and a turtle and a lizard :)

The Dentist play area was a HUGE hit!


Of course the music area for little miss is BIG


more music


and more music

Oh and sand rocks too


Can you believe it she went on a school bus - OMG

Excited about the bus ride home


and hungry on the bus ride home too (her 1st applesauce to go & I must say these things are a great idea)
 When our mommy and me playschool invited us on a field trip that included a school bus I was 1 of the mom's who said oh we will drive our car and follow the school bus and just meet you guys there.  Ya know I just am not sure I understand how school buses don't have seat belts?  Not to mention she is not even 3!!  BUT.... Than they told us this was a unique school bus with car seat equipped seats.  I talked to hubby and we told Laney and oh my goodness she was so excited.  It did not even seem to matter to her where the field trip was to it was just pure excitement she was going to get to go on a school bus!  Some news for her I plan on being a drop off/pick up kinda mom instead of the whole bus thing but hey that is years away and things are subject to change right? Anyways what a great field trip and such a wonderful day of memories with her 1st school bus ride - OMG!

4 comments:

Michele said...

What a great idea!! School buses with built in car seats!!I am with you Kelly. Drop off and pick up mom not only becaseu of the safety issues but they pick up so many bad things from other kids riding a bus.

masala mama said...

Ooohhh, I love, love, love those pants. So glad they fit her! June gets just as excited about going on a school bus. Who cares about the field trip - it's the ride there that counts!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Have you thought seriously about any music lessons? She seems to really like musical instruments. MB

m114230 said...

I dig those pants!!!! Great pics. Something about that Big Yellow School Bus that screams "FUN!". Carly, too, loved the school bus ride more than anything but her first ride when she was in pre-school did not have those seat belts. Now I'm thinking they should make them for kids of all ages!