Thursday, April 21, 2011

gifts of faith

Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for great gifts of faith to get a child.  I honestly never knew there were such great adorable awesome gifts like this out there.  Laney is enjoying all of them and hopefully a child in your life will too.
Bible Stories for Girls (she loves it all in pink w/ glitter) Scholastic too :)
My baptism book (great personal book -love it)
Give me Grace (a child's day book of prayers - awesome)
Baby's Hug - A - Bible (loving it)
My Pretty Pink Bible Purse (so stinkin cute)
Pink personalized cross (awesome match in her room)
Picture frame with pink bows (so sweet)
Music box (w/ spot to put her picture- love it)
and we sang "going to college, going to college all the way to the bank to deposit her dough" (not to mention the bonds she got. Oh and a dress, bathing suit and towel to add to little miss style :)
Feeling the LOVE!!!
Baptism pictures of her tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: