Wednesday, April 27, 2011

goodbye 2, hello 3

I truly cannot believe it.  We are saying goodbye to the 2's and hello to the 3's.  I remember people always saying kids can have the terrible 2's so I expected the worst but thankfully I got the opposite.  I cannot say I saw the terrible 2's and I don't want them to end :(  but................... since our little girl must grow up here we go onto the magical 3's.  Tomorrow we will celebrate her big day 4-28-11
THREE YEARS OLD!

It will be a special day for the angel who has blessed our lives. Being a mother rocks my world so I will of course take some time to think about how her birthday must feel for her birth mother. My hope is that all the way around the world she feels in her heart that this little girl could not be more loved, could not be happier and it is impossible for us to thank her for changing our lives!
Adoption is a miracle of LOVE!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Beautifully said Kelly!! happy early birthday to Laney!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful birthday Laney. You are loved. Welcome to the 3's mom. :0 MB