Saturday, September 1, 2012

blog changes - maybe?

Well September 1st is here and I still have not posted July pictures.  Hmmm so new month makes me think again about something I have been tossing around in my head?  To blog or not to blog?  Maybe just blog less? Lots to think about but something I have been thinking about for awhile now.  I often say I want to journal more so maybe I should take more to pen and paper and less to blog?  I often say I want to scrapbook more so maybe I should get on that? I often say the worldwide web and my life out there does make me nervous so maybe I should close shop?  I often say I want to be on the computer less so I really should stop blogging! Well no decisions yet just tossing it out......I will sleep on it and see...............but blog changes - maybe?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog every day since your trip to China. Love reading about lil Miss Laney and will be sad if you close the blog. Your love for your child is so special and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I love the blog - but understand the issues - I say just blog less...but agree with other comment your love shines so beautifully here...SL