Saturday, September 8, 2012

skip Aug part 2 and part 3

My plan was to do an August part 2 and an August part 3 blog post but honestly that recent blog close or blog less post is really still an idea so I decided for now to skip those 2 posts.  I journaled 3 important days last week and oh I loved it! Just back to the old fashion pen and paper where someday my daughter can see my handwriting and read what was going on and how I felt.  I plan to do that more for sure!  I also hope to focus on a few other important things so blog less it will be.  Blog close....................not yet anyways.  BUT some people were so sweet to say they will miss the blog if we close etc.  SWEET!!!!
OK so I am going to work this weekend on the big September news..............................OH MY GOODNESS my baby is in Pre K!!!  How did that happen???  post/pictures of that soon.

No comments: