Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Eve 2009-2010
















We went to a countdown to 7'o'clock party! We just love the idea (with all the sickness around our house we almost did not make it) so glad we did. The pictures show how much fun we had. Hats, noise makers, sparkling apple cider, guitars, great food and family, very cool party!
Later that night after we got home & put Laney to bed we decide to take down the tree. We worked our tails off got it all done and were sitting on the couch by 11:30 watching the New Years Eve special. We toasted at midnight, kissed, hugged and yup I cried. It was so emotional for me to have 2009 end. It was the year I had dreamt of, the year I had waited for so long for, the year I became a mother. I know 2010 will be a joy with our new family and full of new adventures but for a few moments I was overcome with emotion as I thought about 2009 and the amazing moments: Looking into our daughters eyes for the 1st time. Becoming the family of 3 we had dreamt about for so many years and the amazing awesome trip of a lifetime to China. 2009 may be over on the calendar but it will always live on near and dear to my heart & soul.

1 comment:

m114230 said...

Happy Twenty-Ten! We wish you guys a very happy and healthy new year. Much Love.