Monday, January 4, 2010

Photo Shoot (Oct 2009 - 18 months old)





















These are from her 18 month photo shoot. I could not post them back in October because I knew Santa was bringing some photos as gifts. Now that Santa has come and gone I can post them. These are before edits, touch ups, crops, etc. OK so # 1 is my favorite (with the hand in corner cropped out). # 2 rocks my world. #3 love it (oh and those chubby little hands, I could just eat them up), # 4 is so cute zoomed in with the diaper cropped out. #5 is so Laney she was handed a stuffed polar bear to hold and she kissed it - Laney Love (oh and those eyes just filled with love). # 6 so proud, # 7 loves those books and look at that chunk a monkey neck, # 8 our precious gift so cute. And the last photo is how we now have some displayed at home. Not to mentioned in our wallets, in our brag books, at our work, at our home, with our family and friends. Hee hee OK so 1st photo shoot went a little crazy.

1 comment:

m114230 said...

Really beautiful pics, Kel.