Saturday, October 2, 2010

a nap - what

Little miss is NOT a daily napper.  She does have "rest time" daily.  She tells me it is "relax time" and asks to have it on the couch (but I decline). I tell her to close her eyes and go to sleep and rest.  If it is 7 days of rest time she actually takes a nap maybe 1 of those days.  The other days she sings, talks, and just rests/relaxes but does not actually sleep.  Thankfully she does not cry and she will stay there a long time resting.  She does get up at 8 or 8:30 am and she does go to bed at 7 or 7:30pm so she is getting a good 13 hours a night.  But anyways about this picture.  Monday I put her down for her rest about 2pm and she fell right to sleep.  YAHOO! Well it was almost 5pm and the little miss was still alseep - HUH!  So I went in there to wake her (with my camera of course) and this is the snap shot I got!  I told her see how happy a daily nap makes you (and Mommy - LOL).

No comments: