Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TV

Laney does love TV.  I recall reading this in her paperwork from China.  So maybe they watched TV in the orphanage a lot? Even though we limit the amount of time she watches and what she watches I have to admit it is so awesome when she says ........show Momma or movie Momma and than says relax or cuddle with Laney Momma please.  Laney still loves Jacks big music show. She loves rock N learn preschool, dance & learn Chinese with Mei Mei, baby i can read, my friends tigger and pooh, Ni Hao Kai-lan and even movies (like princess and the frog or Dumbo).  The list goes on and on but I wanted to jot down a few of her favs to remember years from now.  Maybe she just takes after her Daddy who has been a TV lover the entire 14 years I have known him. Or her Momma who became a TV lover (thanks to Tivo) during the long very long 3 + years waiting for little miss Laney.
The Glades Season Finale was awesome! Other shows I love = Covert affairs, burn notice, Hawaii Five-O (oh my I  loved Alex O'Loughlin in the moonlight vampire show that got cancelled in 2008.  That show had amazing chemistry so imagine my happy surprise seeing Alex as the star of Hawaii Five-O) it is a really good show. And NCIS Los Angeles with Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J). Okay back to pictures of little miss Laney tomorrow :)

No comments: