Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY celebration # 2







Our Chinese New Year Lunch was a nice celebration.  To see so many families with their precious children was awesome.  Laney talked about her "China New Year Party" for a week before and said "yes yes yes I put red money in red dragon mouth" but when the dragon came our way she cried and clung onto me.  Needless to say Mommy put the red envelope with money in it in the red dragons mouth.  Now 2 days later she keeps telling me "Laney alittle scared of the red dragon at China New Year Party but I ok now momma". As you can see she was very happy doing alittle photo shoot before we left ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty in pink. I cant wait to see first hair cut photos.
MB :)

Michele said...

Pink is her color!! Love the picture of the th three girls that you took.Glad to hear that she had a good time. Meilin is still talking about the dragon. She LOVED IT!!