Sunday, May 6, 2012

end of birthday weekend

Ready to go

OK so I had 2 excited people with me to go here.  Neat concept, great for Laney and Poppy for me not so much at all. Glad we tried it but I say no repeat. 
 Now for the real fun:
Allison Wonderland performance at the children's Theatre.

Allison is a hip teen who falls into an iPad and runs into the craziest group of characters imaginable. This mod mad musical based on the original Lewis Carroll tale is the theatrical surprise of the year.

ready for a great show

AFTER THE SHOW PICTURES!!
Laney & Alice

Laney & Caterpillar/butterfly

Laney & Rabbit

Laney & Mad Hatter

Laney & Door Mouse
She said to the door mouse before this picture "my Momma is not a fan of mouses" OMG

OMG what an awesome weekend!
 WOW! Birthdays don't always fall on the weekends, Mommy's and Daddy's don't always have the days off and the flow of cash is well not always flowing but WOW this weekend just worked out and we all had some great amazing inexpensive family fun, wow, wow, wow!
OK now I better get working on birthday party posts w/ cake and all huh;)

No comments: