Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day

Mamma's girl ;)


Loving 1 of my presents ;)

Now that little miss has hit the 40 lbs mark we went to the car seat clinic and in her words converted her car seat into .............."a bigger big girl car seat"

fun in the sun on mother's day 2012

at 7:15am Poppy got up, at 7:45 Laney got up and at 8:15 I heard "lets go bring Momma her surprise in bed" (with then squeals of excitement from Laney).  I have to say I chuckled listening to them get ready.  Poppy saying "Laney do you know where Momma keeps the sugar"?  And Laney saying "Poppy Momma likes lemon in it" - OMG it was funny.  So they brought me a mishmash of goodies.  Poppy picked turkey bacon, Laney picked a pink lady apple with peanut butter and both picked some cookies and a bowl of blueberries and mango with a lightly sweetened iced tea.  Moments to treasure followed by seeing my mom and his mom.  It was a Happy Mother's day indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awh great mother's day pics. You girls look so happy. Hugs, MB