Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24th

On May 24th 2009 our arms finally held our daughter for the very first time!  A day we will never forget.  Some call it "Family Day" some call it "Gotcha Day". I personally am pretty emotional right now (just overcome with gratitude at the miracle of being a Mom) so I can't write to much here right now but WOW, WOW, WOW I LOVE May 24th!!!  A few words that keep coming to mind are..........Miracle, Dream, Thank you, Wow, OMG, Blessing, Family, Life, Love, Faith, Hope, Patience, Beautiful.......................DAUGHTER!  3 years with you has been beyond my wildest dreams.
May 24, 2009 Momma reaching for her daughter for the very 1st time.  Our eyes meet for the very 1st time (China 2009)

May 24, 2009 1st photo of our new family of 3 (China 2009)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo sweet. I love how she is looking at you. Hey, I am in the background w my darling. : ) Hugs, MB

masala mama said...

Just love, love, love these photos. Happy Day!

Robert and Amy Robinson said...

I can't believe it has been 3 years, I check your bog often, love to see pics of your beautiful girl!!! We sure miss you guys, we need a reunion some day.